12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel Review
12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel is an Indian gaming casino that sits on forty acres of tribal land, located explicitly off U.S. Highway 97 near Omak, Washington. Between Tribes' gas/convenience store and the small town of Omak.
The 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel is one of three owned by the Colville Confederated Tribes. The other two casinos are the 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino in Manson and the 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino in Coulee Dam.
The Colville Confederated Tribe celebrated its ground-breaking on June 11, 2014, and its grand opening on June 17, 2015, and continues to operate to date on a 24/7 continuous schedule.
In addition to this, the casino has a hotel service, trailer park, pool, gym, renovated spa, and five places to eat and drink.
There are over 480 new and classic, exhilarating games at 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel! It also features eight live table casino games: Blackjack, Spanish 21, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Holdem', Roulette, and Craps.
Pros and Cons
|Variety of games|
Gaming at 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel offers an exciting slot machine gaming experience to evaluate your luck. You will also be greeted by live dealers who are eager to make sure your gaming experience with them is a great one at table games.
As we have mentioned, the game tables are staffed by professional dealers. They offer visitors the exciting adventure of playing: Blackjack, Spanish 21, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Holdem ', Roulette, and Craps at a very high level, remembering that you have a variety of 480 new and classic gaming machines.
In addition, this casino offers tournaments, such as the "Locally Recognized Slots Tournament" or the "Blackjack Tournament - Omak Casino Hotel."
12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel Website & App
The website of this casino is highly well summarized and quite organized. For example, there you can find a menu of properties with the following information:
- Gaming: here, you have games currently available, which include slots and table games.
- Hotel: in this section, you can find out about rooms and suites, check-in/out information, available packages, and additional amenities.
- RV Park: here, you can find the park amenities as well as check-in / out information.
- Renew Spa: here, you have information on schedules and Spa services.
- Eat & Drink: in this section, you have all the information related to available food places, including menus and drinks.
- Events: 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel also offers its customers the perfect places for meetings and events. In this section, you can find details about the event rooms, like the dimensions and capacity of all rooms available.
- Directions: here is the property address and a quick and easy guide to how to get there from Canada, Seattle, Spokane, Wenatchee.
Events & Entertainment
Without a doubt, something to highlight about 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel is its entertainment versatility. In this sense, you will find a variety of regular events; as we have mentioned before, there are tournaments, but there are other entertaining events included:
- Heros days
- Canadian days
- Snappy Earn & Get A Gift
- Home for the Holidays Hot Seats
- 12 Tribes of Christmas
- Players fifty-five and Better Day
- Blackjack Tournament
- Locals Appreciation Slot Tournament
There are many more seasonal events available at the casino.
History & Facts
The Colville Confederated Tribe conducted the 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel casino creation project; its grand opening was on June 17, 2015. This $68 million casino is the Tribe's fourth casino joining Mill Bay Casino in Manson, Okanogan Casino in Okanogan, and Coulee Dam Casino in Coulee Dam, Washington.
This was the second attempt to build a casino near Omak. In July 2009, the Tribe broke ground at another site south of the Omak Community Center and across U.S. Highway 97 from the Tribal Trails gas station. Unfortunately, construction stopped after a week when human remains were found on the site. As a result, that project was canceled.
In October 2021, The Colville Confederated Tribes renamed two of its three casinos to add the locations to their names. The changes come near the end of a year-long project to update the interiors and exteriors of the casinos.
The company named the 12 Tribes Colville Casinos:
- 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel (New) - Formally the 12 Tribes Resort Casino.
- 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino (New) - Formally the 12 Tribes Mill Bay Casino.
- 12 Tribes Coulee Dam Casino - No name change.
Finally, and as we have also mentioned, this casino has many regular and seasonal events, and they are always looking for new ways to cater to their international guests.
The Area & Getting to 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel
12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel is located off of U.S. Highway 97 near Omak, Washington. The casino is an Indian gaming casino that sits on forty acres of tribal land between the Tribes' gas/convenience store and the small town of Omak.
In its surroundings, there are several places of interest, including:
- Okanogan Bingo Casino - 3.8 mi / 6.1 km
- Alma Park (Zoo) - 3.8 mi / 6.1 km
- Okanogan County Historical Society - 4 mi / 6.5 km
- Mid Valley Hospital - 4.4 mi / 7.1 km
- Okanogan Valley Golf Club - 6.3 mi / 10.1 km
- Range waterfall: 18.7 km
- Lake Leader - 14 mi / 22.4 km
- Lake Omak - 19 mi / 30.3 km
- Conconully State Park - 20.3 mi / 33.1 km
- Loup Loup Ski Bowl: 39 km
Its location is easy to find, as the road is very well signposted, you can easily find it on Google maps.
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus, 12 Tribes Omak Casino has the following preventive measures and restrictions in place to reduce the impact of this situation and ensure the best experience for its customers
Regulations upon entry:
- All clients and/or visitors will be checked for elevated temperatures. Those with body temperatures greater than 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit, or any other symptoms of COVID-19, will be asked to visit the facility at a later time.
- It is mandatory that visitors wear masks at all times.
- Visitors acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk of exposure or infection.
- Must be or become a Player’s Advantage Club Member (free membership)
- Must use Player’s Advantage Club card while playing
- Cleaning precautions:
- 12 Tribes Colville Casinos has a 24-hour Facility Department. Hand-sanitation stations are available throughout the facility for Team Members and Patrons to use.
- High traffic areas will be cleaned regularly.
- Deep cleaning is being carried out during off-hours.
Temporary touchpoint changes:
- Valet and shuttle services are temporarily unavailable.
- Large gatherings, such as entertainment, events, meetings, and concerts, have been postponed or cancelled.
- Two placards will be provided at the door for each patron to ensure safe social distancing practices and a variety of slot machine options.
- Plexiglas had been installed in high-traffic areas.
- We request that visitors avoid congregating in large groups and maintain as much social distance as possible.
- In all public areas, team members are required to wear face coverings.
Is 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel a Good Experience Overall?
Suppose you are interested in having a pleasant experience in a good casino, then yes. In that case, we recommend 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel because its service and games are ideal for any player.
In general terms, this casino has helpful reviews in the gaming areas, indoor pool, gym, spa, and parking, especially for the beautiful views of these spaces.
However, it should be noted that it is a bit disappointing to see that the area related to the hotel has too many complaints from users, and this cannot be overlooked.
These criticisms are directed towards the tidiness of the restaurant spaces, customer service, and the lack of non-smoking areas.
For this reason, although it is recommended to try the games at this casino, these deficiencies are also pointed out to visitors so that they can make their own decisions.
As an alternative, we recommend Okanogan Bingo Casino, which also has a wide variety of casino games, while reviews of its service are more positive in comparison. It is also only 3.8 miles from 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What company owns 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel?
What are the available contact options?
Where is the 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel located?
When did 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel open?
What are the opening hours?
What is the list of games available?
Are there any restaurants available at 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel?
Is there any minimum or maximum bets at 12 Tribes Omak Casino Hotel?
Does the casino have parking and valet parking services?
Is this hotel pet-friendly?
Is there a swimming pool, spa, and gym in the hotel?
What are the cleaning and hygiene measures currently applied in the 12 Tribes Omak Casino?